TANKART 4 GERMAN ARMOR (2ND ED)
PRE-ORDER ONLY/LIMITED RELEASE
AT THE PRINTER -- ARRIVING OCTOBER 2020
TANKART 4 German Armor is the second TA book covering this very popular subject, WWII German Armor. This 2nd Edition printing expands by 64-pages using the existing material to provide greater coverage over the previous edition. Each chapter inside TA4 is given more pages, to expand on the processes involved, adding more images of the various steps, ideas, and thoughts behind each project or technique used.
• 8.5" x 9.5", expanded content from 224 to 288-pages.
• Matte-lamented softcover with Lay-Flat binding.
• Expanded Technique Proficiency chapter.
• Expanded Winter Whitewash section covering 5 models.
• 4 main model chapters showcasing an Ardennes Tiger II (Prod Turret w/zimmerit), Grille Ausf M in hard-edge 3-tone camo, a whitewashed Sturm 33B, and late-war Nashorn in disc camo.
• Special guest author chapter by Mario Eens and his Buetepanzer Char B1 bis.
$49.00 Regular Price